Want to learn more about Leadership Circle Profile™ Certification?
- Explore the modules in Leadership Circle Profile™
- Ask questions of our Certification Facilitator and an LCP Certified Coach
- Discover the ways The Leadership Circle supports your practice after certification
Expect Extraordinary Outcomes From LCP Certification
- Work deeply with leaders enabling you to take coaching/leadership development to higher levels
- Practical experience in debriefing assessments with clients
- Understand the theoretical and statistical foundation to help you answer client questions about assessment validity
- Ongoing support for continued learning and follow-through for your clients
- Join a community of practice that supports you in having a greater impact through your work
- Approved by International Coach Federation for 24.86 CCE Units
- Core Competencies 5.69 Units
- Resource Development 19.17 Units
Please note, sessions fill up quickly, we recommend registering soon for your preferred date.
Click on "Logistics" on the calendar dates below to see Schedule Options.
Leadership Circle Profile CertificationView Brochure
Collective Leadership Assessment CertificationView Brochure
help leaders gain deeper insight
Beyond Competency-Based Approaches
Our VIRTUAL+ Sessions
Welcome to the future of the LCP Certification, we call it VIRTUAL+. Necessity is the mother of invention, and our new Certification design is no exception there. We have taken our tried-and-true Certification process and revitalized it over the past 8 months into a fresh online experience that has garnered nothing but praise. This is not your regular meeting or training, but an immersive, connecting, rich and rewarding experience that unites participants in ways they did not imagine! “Virtual” doesn’t begin to cover it, hence VIRTUAL+.
The amazing thing about this certification process is that it is at once, highly professional and incredibly customized, and intimate to the learner. This is the best online training I have ever had! It greatly outshone the overwhelming majority of in-person training. The facilitators and producers were masterful at creating an engaging rhythm of dialogue, lecture, practice, debrief with exactly the right amount of breaks. I feel as close to the participants as if we had been in a room together.
Other Benefits of our In-Person-Virtual sessions:
We have several options to best fit your schedule.
Sessions end up gathering people from across the globe to be together in one Certification providing rich and rewarding dialogue and connections.
The privacy, focus, and intimacy have amplified in quiet breakout rooms without distraction.
Technology applications provide a fun opportunity to learn more about how to do virtual meetings in your own work.
You will be fully equipped to do virtual debriefs with your clients, which provides a lot more breadth in your own reach and capacity, without incurring travel time and expense.
“After nearly 1000 coaching sessions with many instruments, LCP has led to the best 1-on-1 coaching sessions I have experienced! It goes beyond feedback on behaviors/competencies (which it includes) to the source: core beliefs and assumptions out of which behaviors live.”David WomeldorffAuthor, Coach, Former Consulting Directorof Bank One Corporation’s Learning and Leadership Development
“I am certified in several popular and well researched 360 degree instruments and have delivered results to numerous executives over the past 15+ years. The Leadership Circle Profile is by far the most effective tool in getting directly and immediately into the most transformational conversation with the client. Nothing else comes close!”Carol MurrayThe Lifework Institute