Want to learn more about the Collective Leadership Assessment™ Certification?
- Learn about the Collective Leadership Assessment™ and how it measures the perception of leadership culture
- Explore how you can use this tool to work with teams and organizations
- Discover how becoming Collective Leadership Assessment™ Certified can expand and scale your practice
- Ask questions of a Collective Leadership Assessment™ Facilitator
- And more!
HELP GROUPS GAIN DEEPER INSIGHT
Both individual AND collective leadership effectiveness are required for thriving organizations. Senior leaders inherently create a collective level of effectiveness by the way they lead together. Their combined effectiveness sets the pattern and tone for all of the organization’s leaders, reinforcing a way of leading and sends the message about “what’s expected.”
Research tells us that 38 percent of organizational performance can be traced to the impact of collective leadership. Helping to improve collective leadership creates a competitive advantage and the ability to create a thriving workplace.
BEYOND TRADITIONAL COMPETENCY-BASED APPROACHES
In this one-day experiential program, you’ll learn to use the Collective Leadership Assessment Certification to provide feedback/insight regarding collective leadership impact. The Collective Leadership Assessment immediately reveals actionable steps for improvement by measuring the perception of the current leadership level of effectiveness and compares/contrasts it with the ideal collective leadership effectiveness necessary for organizations to thrive.
After completing the Leadership Circle Profile Certification, this certification will deepen your knowledge on how to use the Group Report with leadership teams. Customizable meeting designs for the Collective Leadership Assessment and the Leadership Circle Profile Group Report are available.
CREATE GREATER IMPACT
OUTCOMES YOU CAN EXPECT FROM CERTIFICATION
- Pathways to scale your influence and impact beyond coaching individual leaders
- Effectively use the Collective Leadership Assessment with teams/organizations
- Leverage both the Group Report and the Collective Leadership Assessment
- Use the CLA to create change in teams and organizations at the strategic level
- Compelling case studies for both CLA and LCP Group Reports, including baseline measures and follow-ups
- The link between collective leadership development collective effectiveness and business performance with real-time experiences
- Network with high-level practitioners providing collective leadership development key focus areas
- Approved by International Coach Federation for 5.41 CCE units
- Core Competencies 3.58 units
- Resource Development 1.83 units