Leadership Circle Profile Certification
Certification gives you a powerful framework for enhancing leadership development and effectiveness. The Leadership Circle Profile Certification is three days packed with content designed to help you understand, work with, and effectively debrief The Leadership Circle assessments.View CalendarExplore the Process
help leaders gain deeper insight
Beyond Traditional Competency Based Approaches
Expect Extraordinary Outcomes
- Supports you in working deeply with managers/leaders, thus enabling you to take coaching/leadership development to higher levels
- Provides you with practical experience in debriefing assessments with clients
- Teaches you the theoretical and statistical foundation upon which our assessments stand and helps you answer client questions about assessment validity
- Provides implementation templates for supporting ongoing learning and follow-through for your clients
- Introduces you into a community of practice that supports you in having greater impact through your work with leaders
- Prior executive coaching experience required
- Is approved by International Coach Federation for 24.86 CCE Units
- Core Competencies 5.69 Units
- Resource Development 19.17 Units
We are committed to being good global citizens and leaders at this unprecedented time by not inadvertently contributing to the spread of COVID-19.
North American Leadership Circle Profile Certifications on the calendar through June will be conducted virtually. Coinciding Collective Leadership Certifications have been postponed.
COVID-19 TRANSFER POLICY
In the event you register for a North America Certification program and have concerns about COVID-19, you may transfer to a future program listed on our North America calendar. There is no charge for a transfer provided that you make your request in writing within 7 days (or more) of the start date of the program for which you registered.
Leadership Circle Profile CertificationView Brochure
Collective Leadership Assessment CertificationView Brochure
“After nearly 1000 coaching sessions with many instruments, LCP has led to the best 1-on-1 coaching sessions I have experienced! It goes beyond feedback on behaviors/competencies (which it includes) to the source: core beliefs and assumptions out of which behaviors live.”David WomeldorffAuthor, Coach, Former Consulting Directorof Bank One Corporation’s Learning and Leadership Development
“I am certified in several popular and well researched 360 degree instruments and have delivered results to numerous executives over the past 15+ years. The Leadership Circle Profile is by far the most effective tool in getting directly and immediately into the most transformational conversation with the client. Nothing else comes close!”Carol MurrayThe Lifework Institute