Leadership System Certification
A systemic approach to leadership development. Designed to dramatically increase individual and collective leadership effectiveness. The Leadership System delivers long-term, deep, and effective engagementsView Calendar
Want to learn more about Leadership System™ Certification?
- Explore the modules, resources, and tools available within Leadership System™
- Discover how Leadership System™ can expand the work you do with leaders in their development
- Meet and ask questions of our Certification Facilitator
- Find out about the new Leadership Circle Powered By Adeption™ platform and how it will help you leverage Leadership System™ for maximum impact
A Leadership Consulting Practice
in a box.
The Leadership System™ builds upon the Leadership Circle Profile. You will be certified in the Promise of Leadership, Leader to Leader, and Pulse for ongoing leadership development engagements. Real development requires a long-term, ongoing approach to create effective leaders and enhance business performance.
The Leadership System has been developed with and road-tested by world-leading organizations. Get certified and receive the tools to deepen your practice, grow your business, and fulfill the promise of your profession.
Meet Our Facilitators
CEO of Leadership Circle and Full Circle Group, North America
COO of Leadership Circle North America, SVP and ODP
President and Partner of Leadership Circle and Full Circle Group, North America
MASTER BREAKTHROUGH TOOLS – MAKE LEADERSHIP A COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
A system of interlocking and reinforcing components:
Leadership System Pre Work
Every Leadership System starts with a discovery & diagnosis period with organizational communication, administration of the Leadership Circle Profile™ and suggested use of the Leadership Culture Survey™.
You must be certified in the Leadership Circle Profile before coming to the Leadership System Certification.
The Promise of Leadership workshop
The Promise of Leadership Workshop introduces the Profile, builds the leadership imperative for ongoing development, and sets the stage for long-term systemic development.
Leader to Leader
Leader to Leader establishes an ongoing “peer accountability and coaching cohort” increased accountability for ongoing transformation.
The Pulse Survey gauges improvement on development goals set throughout the development process.
CREATE GREATER IMPACT
OUTCOMES YOU CAN EXPECT
- Position large-scale, systemic leadership development efforts within your organization and with senior leadership
- Build the jurisdiction with senior leaders to become a trusted advisor in transforming business performance
- Deepen your practice, grow your business, and fulfill the promise of your profession
- Use The Leadership System™ for competitive advantage
- Earn 24 CEU credits
- 7.5 hours of ICF Core Competencies
- 16.5 hours of Resource Development
who should attend
- Business Leaders
- Consultants (internal and external)
- Executive Coaches
- HR/OD/OE/L&D/Talent Management professionals
Leadership System CertificationView Brochure
What They’re Saying
“The TLC Leadership System Certification is thoughtfully and elegantly crafted. We have been able to more than double our program offerings without start-up investments.”LauraCertified in April 2014
“This Leadership System Certification has been a game-changer for our business. I now approach every client opportunity with a confidence that I have a world-class product.”TimCertified in March 2014